How to Apply
Admission to the University of Oklahoma’s M.S. in Geospatial Technology* is selective.
To apply, please submit:
- Online application and application fee of $50
- Official transcripts from your last degree-granting institution
- Statement that includes short responses (400 words per question) to the following three questions:
- Why does the Geospatial Technologies degree interest you and what do you hope to accomplish by obtaining the degree?
- What are your top three educational goals while in the Geospatial Technologies degree?
- Going forward, what are your career goals and how will the program help achieve them?
Applicants must submit at least one of the following, but are encouraged to submit more:
- GRE score (Waivers may be available for students with industry experience)
- Reference letter
- Written paper or report from the past three years
- Portfolio of past GIS work (if applicable)
The online M.S. in Geospatial Technology admissions committee operates under a rolling admission process. Once the Office of Graduate Admissions has received all required application materials and evaluated transcripts, the committee will strive to respond to applicants within one week.