How to Apply
Admission to the University of Oklahoma’s M.S. in Geospatial Technology* is selective.
To apply, please submit:
- Complete an Online application
- Official transcripts from your last degree-granting institution
- Statement that includes short responses (400 words per question) to the following three questions:
- Why does the Geospatial Technologies degree interest you and what do you hope to accomplish by obtaining the degree?
- What are your top three educational goals while in the Geospatial Technologies degree?
- Going forward, what are your career goals and how will the program help achieve them?
Applicants must submit at least one of the following, but are encouraged to submit more:
- GRE score (Waivers may be available for students with industry experience)
- Reference letter
- Written paper or report from the past three years
- Portfolio of past GIS work (if applicable)
The online M.S. in Geospatial Technology admissions committee operates under a rolling admission process. Once the Office of Graduate Admissions has received all required application materials and evaluated transcripts, the committee will strive to respond to applicants within one week.
Questions about Admissions?
Please complete the contact form, and an enrollment services coach will be in touch shortly.
*The full name of the degree program is online Master of Science in Geography and Environmental Sustainability with a concentration in Geospatial Technologies. Graduates of the program will receive a Master of Science in Geography and Environmental Sustainability diploma.